Friday, August 20, 2010

Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait Gloss Swatches!


from left to right: Rouge Allure in Fatale, Rouge Allure Extrait Gloss in Impertience, Insouciance and Genie
Top Right: Rouge Allure Laque in Ming


Upon seeing my email from Chanel regarding these new glosses (which were set to launch in Oct.) I called my Chanel boutique and they had them in!
Before racing uptown to my store, I checked out the swatches on Chanel. com- let me tell you that the swatches do no justice for the actual colors. The coverage is amazingly thick and pigmented while un-sticky and glossy. The packaging is in a lengthier tube than the Rouge Allure Lacque's, you cannot see the product from the pacakge ( meaning, its in a sleek black tube), it was a rosey scent to it that smells pretty good compared to other glosses and the doe foot applicator is straight ( as opposed to the standard doe foot applicator- or a doe foot for that matter).
As soon as I arrived, I immediately started with swatching Impertience, which is a plummy-brown color and I knew I had a hit. If you have deep pigmented lips, this one is for you and perfect for the fall.
Insouciance is a very pale sandy color that did not work with my skintone ( it reminded me of MAC's Chai lipglass) and as fun as Genie was, the coral wonder came a little too late for me as I use Rouge Allure Genial on a daily bases.

Make sure to check these out at your local Chanel counter or brave the swatches online ( seriously, they do no justice compared to the actual product).

No comments: