Monday, August 16, 2010

Just Beachy - Simple Summer Hair




Did it just get a bit cooler this weekend? No, summer don't go away, I need another 90+ degree weather day!

So I tried a new style beach inspired style with my hair with limited hair products. What is my definition of limited products? well seeing as I use one shampoo, two conditioners and up to three leave-in products for my hair. I decided to tone it down with all the products for a "lite" 'do- as a result, I had great volume, body and waves but I also discovered my new favorite shampoo- Kimble Hair Systems Silk Treatment Shampoo!
After my routine Sunday stroll-by at Target on Atlantic avenue, I decided to give the Kimble Shampoo a try- why not as Kimberly Kimble is the master of the mane domain, she is Beyonce´s hair stylist! The Silk Treatment Shampoo is phenomial, a quarter size goes a long way and it has a great coconut smell. After shampooing , my hair felt so clean and ready for the one conditioner I will use- MoroccanOil's Moisture Repair Conditioner and my MoroccanOil Oil Treatment. After the prep, I blowdried my hair 60% dry/40% damp and pin curled.
What you see here is the final result which lasted about 2 days- then I did my standard ballerina bun :)

No comments: